We know we are on the right track when we hear a new client say, “No one has ever checked our procedures so thoroughly before." PBTK’s accounting services are comprehensive. However, we believe accounting, auditing, and related services are not just necessary business exercises; they are opportunities to help our clients present themselves professionally and credibly to creditors and investors, and to improve their ability to make sound and timely business decisions.
We bring this type of thinking to all aspects of your company's financial reporting obligations and on its operations. We ask questions, challenge assumptions and find solutions for our clients that range from family-owned businesses to publicly-traded. With PBTK, you will have the confidence of knowing that we take a personal interest in helping you grow plus the peace of mind of knowing that you will never outgrow our capabilities.
Among the accounting, auditing and related services offered by PBTK are:
- Audits of financial statements, including those intended for filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), together with Sec. 404 internal control audits, when required under the Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002
- Audit preparation assistance and accounting and SEC reporting and other compliance consulting services for SEC financial statement issuers whose auditors are unable to provide because of independence restrictions
- Service as a "financial expert" or other audit committee member for SEC issuers
- Reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Fraud investigations
- Outsourced internal audit and other regulatory agreed-upon procedures for casino gaming clients
- Internal controls design and review
- Yellow Book” and OMB Circular A-133 financial and compliance audits under the Single Audit Act of 1984 for certain governmental and not-for-profit entities
- Audits of employee benefit plans under the Employment Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA)
- Examination and compilation of prospective financial statements
- Bookkeeping and controllership services
- Bankruptcy accounting
Please contact one of our professionals at 702-384-1120.